I am an enthusiastic and dedicated teacher since 2000 and have experience with curriculum development at all levels:
– Undergraduate: Bachelor theses, Psychopathology and phenomenology, Introduction to CBT, Diagnostic skills, Evidence based treatment.
– Graduate: Affective disorders, Capita Selecta psychological interventions and working mechanisms, supervision of internships and master theses, research master courses.
– PhD program: I was member of the organisation education committee since 2007 of the research school EPP and ‘Conducting RCT’s’
– Post-doctoral clinical program: I was in charge of treatment curriculum for the ‘GZ opleiding’ for 8 years until 2014. I coordinated bachelor courses and I teach in several master courses, including ‘Introduction to CBT’, I supervised master theses, internships and clinicians (‘GZ, PT, KP, CGT’). I also teach in postdoctoral clinical intervention courses for GZ- and KP psychologists.
– In 2016, I was voted as teacher of the year for the postgraduate training in clinical neuropsychology (K(N)P, RINO, Utrecht).
– I received with colleagues a teaching innovation award (NWO, RuG, 2013-2014) to develop blended learning for the development and skills training of e-health interventions.
– As a part of a teaching innovation award (Utrecht University) I initiated and co-developed the international Clinical Master at the department of Clinical Psychology.